In your early twenties did you look into the future?
What about today, are you living the lifestyle you imagined? If you said, "Heck No". Well, you're in good company. It's not as easy as we would like. Women are under pressure more than ever before.
Getting ahead is a challenge. The pressure to look our best. We're camera ready, social media savvy and most of us are microbloggers. We’re skilled at comparing ourselves with others. Most of us feel overwhelmed. The upside is we've greater opportunity than before, and its here for the taking.
BUT ~If life isn't #blessed #perfectbliss ~ are you hard on yourself?
Have you ever thought about how often we reinvent ourselves. Especially between our mid-Twenties to late Thirties. We go from independent working women looking after ourselves, having adventures and we travel. We study and start a career.
Then quite suddenly we transition to a family focus and budget for big ticket items. As women we are hard wired to sacrifice for our families. Its harder to put the time into ourselves.
We have setbacks, roadblocks and life will send us a curveball or two. We are the undaunted striver!
Do you ever think ~
- I'm at a transition point in my life
- I would like to have more time for me
- Being home with kids not enough to validate me
- My business or job consumes all my mental and physical energy
- You're unique, and enough.
- Desiring a better lifestyle for yourself is good
- the time and effort look after yourself may be a challenge but its worth it.
- Your vision for the future is vital it gives you the motivation to take action
Lifestyle Precinct is about positive change for a womens lifestyle. We are a community and we start by letting you know we have the same struggles and we share our wins. Simple ideas you can take action on over time. Life gets closer to where we want to be.
We over estimate what we can achieve in a week and underestimate what we can achieve in a year.
Join us here.
Here is a bit about me Jenn Grainger and why I made this blog.